If you haven’t been to the BEST venue in the world then check out Wisdom Real Estate’s fun facts, tips for going to shows and the concert schedule for Red Rocks Ampitheatre.
- It took the natural amphitheater of Red Rocks more than 200 million years to form.
- An estimated 750,000 non-concertgoers visit Red Rocks every year.
- Senior Buyer’s Agent, Jason Collins, first Red Rocks show was in 1992 seeing Lynyrd Skynyrd with his father.
- There are about 8,700 seats at Red Rocks, which span about 2.5 miles in length.
- At 70 years old, Dolly Parton played her first show ever at Red Rocks. Buyer’s Agent, Scott Burke, was there to enjoy “I Will Always Love You.”
- Buyer’s agent, Colleen Zahradnicek, says to always bring protective rain gear. One of her most memorable moments was seeing No Doubt at Red Rocks in the pouring rain!
- Listing Agent, Jason Kolar, says to get there early so you can park on the upper lot to tailgate and shorten your walk up to the show.
- Bring an empty water bottle. Executive Assistant, Laura Crosby, always brings her empty Nalgene so she can fill it up once she is inside the show.
- Pick up your trash! Don’t leave behind your grub trash, empty beer cans and cups. Drop that stuff off in one of the many dumpsters- it’s good karma!
Click HERE to check out Red Rocks Ampitheatre full list of concerts this year! We hope to see you at one!