Getting your home ready to sell can feel daunting. Follow these 5 simple staging tips to get you the most money when selling your home!
- Declutter – Get ready to move out of your home by packing up all of the things that aren’t essential to living at your home. A cluttered room with too much furniture makes the room look small and distracts buyers.
- De-Personalize – Take down most family photos and other personal items that may distract potential buyers. When there are too many personal items, it can be hard for the buyer to see themselves in your home.
- Clean Your Home- Deep clean your home and don’t forget about the baseboards & windows! Part of keeping a clean home is the smell so if you have pets or smoke make sure to neutralize any odors.
- Paint – Bright colors can deter some buyers. Before putting your home on the market, a new coat of neutral paint (white, cream or beige) done professionally will really help make the home look fresh and clean.
- Curb Appeal – The buyer’s first impression! Make sure the lawn is taken care of and clean up the front entryway by painting your front door and getting a new welcome mat.
Have questions? Call us at 720-252-3854 x2 to speak with one of our Listing Specialists. They will give you the advice to get you top dollar for your home!