Tired of the competitive market? Not finding all the updates or finishes you want in your home? Looking for something in a up and coming neighborhood with amenities? Maybe it is time to consider purchasing a new construction home.
Colorado currently has 363 homebuilders in 893 communities, which provides plenty of options to choose from. When purchasing a new construction home, it is still ideal to have a real estate agent by your side representing you. This can be a complex process, so having professional guidance is key.
Benefits of purchasing a new construction:
- There are no bidding wars
- You can choose your location
- Pricing is set, so there are no hidden costs
- You can choose your finishes and personalize your space
Some possible drawbacks to keep in mind when purchasing a new construction:
- Upgrades will add to the final price
- There can be more paperwork
- There is not much room for negotiation since prices are pre-set
- Floor plans may change slightly
- There can be unforeseen delays, taking it longer to close on your home
If you are considering buying a new construction home, contact one of Wisdom Real Estate agents to help you through the process. When working with one of our agents, you can rest assured that we will always have your best interests in mind. Let us help you secure your NEW dream home!